Teen’s Room Consumed with Fire after She Makes THIS Common Error


Most folks are attached to their cell phones these days. That often rings particularly true for tweens and youths. They’re often the first thing an individual looks at when they wake up and the last thing they look at before dropping off to asleep. Many individuals keep their phone within arm’s reach at all times, even when they’re asleep. It turns out, keeping your cell phone besides you at night might not be such a good idea.

teens-room-fire-coverA family in Wales lately learned about the danger that cell phones can cause. The Durant family learned a frightening lesson in November when 15-year-old Caitlin went to sleep while leaving her iPhone to charge overnight. As many folks do, Caitlin left her phone on the top of her blanket while it charged. Little did she know, her phone would cause her bedroom to go up in flames, nearly taking the house down with it.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.