Most folks view Karma as a penance. The expression, “karma is a b$&@!” comes very quickly to mind. Nevertheless, this is a misunderstanding about karma that is drawn from the media and the misinterpretation of culture and belief.
Karma is the Sanskrit word for deed. One can think of karma as the mystical equal of Newton’s Law of Motion. “For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.” Fundamentally, when we display a bad force in thought, word, or action, that bad energy will come back to us.
Still, karma is not meant to be a penance. It is existing for the sake of education. How else is somebody to learn how to be a good individual if they are never taught that damaging action is wrong? A being only suffers if they have fashioned the circumstances for suffering.
Photo by: Google
Here are the 12 laws of Karma everybody should know!
1. The Great Law
- “As you sow, so shall you reap?” Also recognized as the “Law of Cause and Effect.”
- To obtain happiness, peace, love, and friendship, one must BE happy, peaceful, loving, and a real true friend.
- Whatsoever one puts out into the Universe will come back to them.
Photo by: attractionlawof
2. The Law of Creation
- Life necessitates our contribution to happen. It does not happen by itself.
- We are one with the Cosmos, both inside and out.
- Whatsoever surrounds us gives us clues to our internal state.
- Surround one’s self with what you want to have in your life and always be yourself.